Low Flow Sidestream External Etco2 Module for Patient Monitor (C300)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- pulse oximeter
- 5 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OW-C300
- Dimensions: <76mm(Wide) *38mm(High)* 108mm(Deep)
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9018909000
- Weigh: < 186 G
- Trademark: OMNIWELL
- Origin: Wuhan, China
The Model C300 external sidestream ETCO2 module is the ideal solution to meeting your capnography needs. It features advanced technology for measuring ETCO2 and respiratory rate, and is capable of delivering crisp and accurate CO2 waveforms at respiratory rate up to 150 bps.
The Model C300 ETCO2 module is completely self-contained and does not need to take up any space in the host device (e.g., patient monitor, mechanical ventilator and anesthesia machine).Other advanced features incorporated in the C300 module are listed as follows:
1) An onboard barometric chip further enhances sensor performance by avoiding erroneous ETCO2 reading caused by data entry error.
2) Automatic zero eliminates need for user intervention to
manually remove the sensor from the breathing circuit.
3) It is designed to recover from unintentional moisture ingress without requesting for factory service.
4) It is readily configured to be fully compatible with existing external ETCO2 modules in the market to minimize development effort in integration.
Using the C300 Module
Connecting the lines
1. The gas drier line must be inserted into the sampling cell
receptacle of the Model C300 CO2 module as shown in Figure 1. There is a Luer connector (male) at the gas drier line and a Luer connector (female) at the module.
2. Connect the nasal Sampling line to the gas drier line (see figure 2)
There is a Luer connector (male) at the gas drier line and a Luer connector (female) at the nasal Sampling line.
3. If the module is used with an anesthesia machine, connect the gas sampling line to the On-Airway Adapter (T-fitting connector) and the gas dryer line. As Figure 3.
|Model C300 CO2 Module - SPECIFICATIONS|
|Carbon Dioxide Monitoring:|
|Mode of Sampling|
Principle of Operation
Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) single beam optics, dual wavelength, no moving parts
|Initialization Time||Capnogram displayed in less than 20 seconds, At an ambient|
temperature of 25°C, full specifications within 2 minutes
|0 to 150 mmHg, 0 to 19.7% 0 to 20 kPa (Barometric Pressure|
supplied by module and mmHg reading is auto-calculated )
|CO2 Calculation Method||BTPS (Body Temperature Pressure Saturated)|
|CO2 Response Time||<4 seconds -includes transport time and rise time|
|CO2 Resolution||0.1 mmHg 0 to 69 mmHg 0.25 mmHg 70 to 150 mmHg|
|CO2 Accuracy*||0 -40 mmHg ± 2 mmHg|
41 -150 mmHg ±8% of reading
Above 80 breath per minute ± 10% of reading
* NOTE: Gas temperature at 25°C.
|CO2 Stability||Short /long Term Drift: Drift shall not exceed 1 mmHg maximum. Module will auto run zero calibration when drift exceed 1 mmHg.|
|CO2 Noise||RMS noise of the module shall be less than or equal to 0.25|
mmHg at 5% CO2
|Sampling Rate||100 Hz|
|RespirationRate Range||2 to 150 breaths per minute (BPM)|
|± 1 breath|
|No routine user calibration required.|
Peak of the expired CO2 waveform
|Range: 3 to 50 mmHg|
Method: lowest reading of the CO2 waveform in the previous breath
|Compensations||need compensations for:|
Expired O2, Balance gas (N2, N2O, He) and Anesthetic Agents
Compensations for barometric pressure has been finished by module itself.